Monday, March 13, 2006

Another Project

As well as the quilting, knitting and crocheting, I also love toi cross stitch for quilts for kids with terminal illnesses. Mostly they are for kids in the US and I have one to put together for an Aussie kid this month. This square is for a girl who has chosen teddy bears as her theme. It will make a very cute quilt.
I don't know where the time has gone for this last week though as I seem to have been very busy without a lot of finishes. Hopefully this week I'll get more done. I did go to a local quilt show on Saturday and saw some lovely quilts and stitcheries. It's always good to see other quilters' work to get some inspiration. I need to do some blog visiting now to see what my blog friends have been up to for the last week. I don't seem to have had much computer time either but plan to catch up tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

fabulous cross-stitch Jan! sure to work up to a gorgeous sweet quilt-and really cheer the little girl up. I agree-where did the week go??

5:55 AM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, Jan! Cross-stitch is SLOW! How do you get all this done???

8:35 AM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Very cute. I did cross stitch years ago but when I tried to take it back up it didn't interest me. Luckily I found quilting, crochet, and now knitting all of which keep me busy.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

What a gorgeous piece of cross stitch!! And what a good cause. Wish you did have more computer time, but such is life I guess. Hang in there, more will come..*S*

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home