Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Quilting Helper

Here is Tiger, the head of the house. She's 20 years old and still very lively. She is shown testing some of my quilts and if I put any new ones on the couch to show the family, she will invariably want to lie on it. She also loves to lie down in my sewing room on all the batting off-cuts, so I've made her a cushion of her own.
It was the least I could do as I cleaned the room and she didn't have a comfy place to lie. Now I need to get busy with more quilts as the room is tidier but I have some clothes sewing to do first, as Stephanie needs skirts made for work. I did manage to put some donated blocks together into a top and tomorrow I have several quilts to finish off. In the meantime I've been knitting hats and scarves to send to Pakistan.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Cats 'n Quilts...can't have one without the other IMHO.

11:20 AM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

What a sweetie she is!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

You have a very cute "helper". And how much help is she REALLY? :-)

1:44 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

20 years old? I think that's the oldest cat I've ever heard about.

What a great helper!

Judy L.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

I think Tiger is quite handsome! and looks like a great quilt tester too.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Debra Dee said...

Tiger is such a beauty and talented quilt tester to be sure. Tiger really looks good. Our poor girl cat is only 10 and has almost no teeth left, but she is a good companion and cat helper.

4:29 PM  
Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Beautiful kitty helper!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Bonnie K. Hunter said...

What a sweet quilt tester!! I love my kitties too....quilts and cats just go together!

Bonnie

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home