Friday, February 10, 2006

More quilts from AQC



This is one of the lovely quilts from the Australiasian Quilters Convention. There were shops, classes and several quilt displays as well as the Best of the Best from New Zealand and the States of Australia. The quilts were so beautiful I'm not sure if they inspired me or caused me to despair about my own quilting. LOL
It was crowded so difficult to take good photos of the quilts so I concentrated on getting some close-ups of the quilting.
I love blue and cream quilts and also applique so these stood out for me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Jan,
WOW...great eye candy! Thanks for sharing these gorgeous quilts! And "Walk the Line" is an AWESOME movie...I think it got major SNUBBED when it wasn't nominated for "best movie" for the academy awards.
Hugs
Laurie

7:46 PM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

The blue Dresden Plates is gorgeous!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

oh nice photos...

7:36 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

Wonderful quilts - love going to a show where one can see such treasures!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful! The applique one makes the mind boggle with those tiny tiny pieces! I especially like the dresden one - love the quilting too.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

The quilting is gorgeous but the applique looks super gorgeous!

Judy L.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Passionate Quilter said...

thanks for sharing those pictures, it's always a joy to see pictures of quilts--especially awesome ones like those!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home