Thursday, January 19, 2006

Neglecting my blog

I have been absent with my blog partly because I've been busy but mainly because I haven't been able to load photos and I love to see everyone's photos when I read other blogs and like to put my photos up too. It's still a problem so I'll show some of my older photos until I get the new ones on board.
I've been making 9 patch blocks for swapping and also getting my next shipment ready for East Timor with summer clothes and quilts and warm clothes, quilts and blankets for Pakistan. Our family room is covered with quilts and boxes and it will be lovely to send them off and reclaim the room for the next shipment.
Back to watching the tennis and knitting a scarf now. Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Jan, I was getting worried about you. You're such a sweetie to be sending all those supplies/clothes/quilts to those in need.

Judy L.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home