Monday, February 27, 2006

More UFOs finished


This is the Birds in the Air miniature quilt I've just finished. I scanned it so the last border is missing. I'll take a photo of this one soon. It was my first attempt at foundation piecing and it's about 8 years old.
Yesterday I finished my second UFO for the year and today I quilted my third one but just need to finish the binding before I can claim that one as finished. I quilted 5 quilts today and my back is sore now but it was great to get them done. I haven't been able to quilt as much last week as our DS was home and the machine wakes him up. Tomorrow will be a day of binding and taking photos of the finished UFOs. It's great to get some of my own projects done.

10 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Love that Birds in the Air!

7:00 AM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

This is a beautiful mini quilt, and you must feel so energized by getting so far in your UFO's. Do you need a couple of mine to ahve something to do? :-)

11:55 AM  
Blogger dot said...

This is a really neat little quilt. I love the colors, blue/ white. Nice work.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Kairle Oaks said...

I had to look twice when I read "Birds in the Air." Your layout gives it a completely different look. Nice job!
Kairle

12:15 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

That is a really pretty Birds in the Air...love the blue. Congratulations on finishes!!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty little quilt - I love the setting you chose! Congrats on some UFO finishes :-)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Jan,
Great quilts! Glad to see you posting!
Hugs
Laurie

9:11 PM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

OOOOH, the blues are wonderful!
Jeanne :)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

Love the little blue quilt Jan. This has always been one of my favorite block patterns. I really like how you set it. Congratulations on making UFO progress!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Very pretty - I love the blues.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home