Thursday, February 23, 2006

Progress


I've been working away at quilting the quilts to be donated but haven't had much time to work on some of my other projects. However, I made good progress for the last two days. I made a set of 9 patches I owed, 3 sets of curtains for my DD1, and almost finished a quilting bag which has been a UFO for about 9 years and am just finishing the binding on a miniature quilt which has also been a UFO for about 8 years. I'll post the photos ASAP but in the meantime here's another of a quilt at the recent AQC. The Baltimore Quilt was too large to fit in the whole photo but was so stunning I took a photo of part of it anyway.

6 Comments:

Blogger dot said...

Beatiful

6:56 AM  
Blogger Finn said...

Hi Jan Mac, I didn't know you were a part of the Stash Quilts group..sorry..*S* I've added you to my list, and will be back to read some of your archives stuff. Thanks for stopping over at my blog, Pieces. I love your Tiger..what a sweetie..*VBS* She looks amazing for her age. I look forward to see your quilts and things..*VBS*

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a HUGE amount of work in this quilt - I'd love to have seen it in real life. I had aspirations of making a Baltimore once, but I'd get far too bored LOL. Glad to see you finished your UFO to take you to the bottom of the Queen list LOL :-) Better get moving myself.

2:06 PM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

Aaah, doesn't it feel good to get caught up with some of those projects!?

7:14 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Love the Baltimore Album quilt. I can't imagine making one of those.

You've been busy!!

Judy L.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Good job on the UFO progress.

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home