Sunday, March 19, 2006

4th UFO finished

I finally got my photos downloaded. This isn't a very good photo but you get the general idea. It's my 4th UFO finish for the year and it's great to get another one off the shelf. I used wonder fabric on the back (as in "I wonder why I bought that) and pieced a few pieces with it. Then I started to think I should save it for another quilt and had to remind myself that they are still making fabric and I can always buy more if I ever run out LOL. The photo won't load so I'll try again later

4 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

looking forward to the photo Jan!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Linda C said...

good for you on the UFO finish, Jan Mac! Darned that photo loading anyway--we will stay tuned.

1:14 PM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

Haha -- I love both "wonder fabric" and "they're still making fabric!"
Giggling - Jeanne :)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Good job - I finished a UFO this weekend too as well as getting another braid strip done. Not as much as I'd like but progress never the less.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home