Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Life gets in the way

I can't believe that I've neglected to post last week and so much time has elapsed already this week. I've been on night duty and have been busy quilting charity quilts in between time. The last few days I've been sewing bindings on and hand quilting my vintage quilt when I can make time.
My Mum hasn't been well and seems to have suffered a minor stroke so I'm grateful that I was able to spend time with my parents too.
No photos yet as my youngest DD borrowed the camera for her school camp to take photos of her students. Hopefully I'll get some photos up soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Good to see you back Jan. Another night shift worker - I don't get anything done when I am on nights. Hope your Mum recovers well

5:56 PM  
Blogger Linda C said...

You are so incredibly busy, Jan Mac with all you do. I hope your mom is okay.

6:29 PM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Take care of yourself!
Hugs ~ Jeanne

8:01 AM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Hope your Mom does OK - I've spent a lot of time this summer with my Mom too because of health reasons but she's better now. I'm glad you still have time for quilting - I get antsy when I don't get time in my studio.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

I hope your Mom is on the mend - even a "little" stroke can be scary.

Cheers!

Evelyn

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home