Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Stressed Out


I didn't get back to showing some more photos of quilts as one of our children has been very sick and has moved back home. We're very stressed at the moment and I haven't been able to sew much. I wish I was one of those people who cleaned the house when they were stressed as it would be spotless. I'm hoping that some support services may be able to help a bit today.
The photo is of my 11th and 12th UFOs which I'm combining into a Christmas quilt. It's at the stage of adding borders and I'm hoping to get to that as soon as things settle down here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Linda C said...

sorry to hear about your child's health concerns, Jan Mac. Do what you need to do, we will be waiting for you and hoping this crisis abates soon.

5:34 PM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

good idea combining UFO's to make one larger project. Hope things settle soon for you and you find some stress relief...

7:40 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

quilting works for dealing with stress-and sure hope your child's health issues improve-lots of positive thoughts!

11:42 PM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

I'm sorry to hear about the health problems. I'll be keeping your family in my thoughts.
Jeanne

9:01 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Hope your child's health problems improve soon.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

Sorry to hear about the illness in your family - it does sound very stressful. Maybe finding quilting time will help - cleaning certainly doesn't top my list of activities to decrease stress!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Sorry to hear about the health problems. I hope you are doing something to reduce your stress - even taking stress formula vitamins. Otherwise, there will be two of you sick. Quilting can only do so much.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

Jan, I wish I was one who cleaned when I was stressed too but I'm not.

I hope things get better for you and your family soon.

Judy L.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home