Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sunday update

Here's some of the photos of our trip showing Ray and I at the northern most tip of Australia and some of the river crossings we did to get there. It was a great trip and we plan to do it again in a few years. This weekend I've been finishing bindings on charity quilts and hand stitching my vintage blocks to a new background. I also found some 1940s star blocks that I'd started to hand stitch to a new background and I'm working on those as well and showing progress. I'm taking my Dad to visit Mum this afternoon and I'm grateful that we live closeby. More quilting photos of my progress tomorrow.


6 Comments:

Blogger quiltpixie said...

that's some road!!!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

My gosh, it looks like the car is *drowning*!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Linda C said...

oh my! looks like an invitation to get stuck or float away.

You keep so busy with your quilts. Isn't it fun?

7:42 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

I love the one with the car up to the bonnet - bet the snorkel was working hard. Looks great - my brother recently flew up to Thursday Island which he said was an experience.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Glad you enjoyed yourselves. It's nothing i have come across down in Victoria.

12:35 AM  
Blogger  Jeanne said...

Hi Jan!
Looks like the trip was a great adventure!
Good to have you back -- I'm just getting myself back into routine again, too.
Jeanne :)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home