Thursday, June 15, 2006

Undecided

I haven't posted for a while and am undecided whether or not to continue as I will be away for July and most of August. We are travelling to the "last frontier" in Australia which is Cape York. We've just bought a 4WD (off road) vehicle and have done an advanced 4WD driving course in preparation. Since then we've been away from home a lot as we get used to driving in different conditions.
I have managed to finish off more UFOs and am about to finish my 9th. I'll think about my blog some more and whether or not to continue as I've cut back on most of my computer use so I can get more quilts finished. See you later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Linda C said...

Glad to know that you didn't fall off the face of the earth, Jan Mac. You have so much that you do with the donation quilts and crochet/knitting/cross stitching so I can see that computer time is at a premium. Hope you have a great time on your trip and we will stay tuned to see what you decide to do.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Jan,
We'll still be here when ya get back!
Hugs
Laurie

8:32 PM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

I started out posting much more regularily than I do now... you may find that you update your blog much less frequently, but still find value in doing so -- depends on why you started the blog... It is a great way to document what's getting done (which I value, but also a way of staying connected with others which can be stimulating too....

12:56 PM  
Blogger Mary Johnson said...

I'd be sorry to see you leave but I know what you mean about being able to do more if you're not on the computer. I need to ration my time too.

Sounds like a great trip - have fun.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Granny said...

Jan: If you aren't going to be able to blog for a while, I can remove your blog from the ring and then you can let me know when you get back and are ready to resume blogging.

Have a great time!!

Judy L.

1:08 PM  
Blogger ForestJane said...

Lots of success in whatever you decide!

Is that SUV in your pic stuck (right front tire) in a hole?

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home